The WARN PowerPlant 12 combines a powerful winch with a high-performance air compressor for the ultimate vehicle-mounted multi tool. The PowerPlant 12 has a pulling capacity of 12,000 lbs. And is equipped with a powerful air compressor that can air up four 35″ tires in eight minutes and even run air tools. With additions such as stainless steel fasteners, a pressure switch, a revised contactor, and a hose and accessories, the PowerPlant is better than ever.
- Series-wound motor with thermal protection shutoff switch.
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Extreme duty winch sealing for superior water resistance.
- Stainless steel fasteners for exceptional corrosion protection.
- Wire rope with roller fairlead (80′ of 3/8″).
- Mechanical brake for reliable operator control while winching.
- Improved contactor control for great reliability and long duty cycles.
- Pressure switch limits maximum/minimum air pressure in reservoir.
- Intercooler/air reservoir reduces compressed air temperature. Half-gallon air reservoir helps even airflow.
- High-output air compressor delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI; maximum air pressure is 100 PSI.
- Air outlet/hose connection works with quick-connect couplers.
- Hand-held control for operation of both winch and compressor. LED provides feedback on motor temperature.
- Accessory kit includes a more durable and flexible 20′ (6.1m) air hose; quick-connect couplers; WARN-branded tire pressure gauge and dual air chuck; and sturdy carry bag.
- Corrosion-resistant flat-black finish.