This winch has a 20,000 lb. pulling capacity and is designed for use on trailers, rollback trailers, and heavy-duty applications. LP stands for “Low Pressure” and means this winch uses a larger displacement motor to pull full rated load at only 2200 psi. This makes the Series 20XL-LP winch ideal for hydraulic systems that operate below 3000 psi.
- 11.9 cubic-inch high-performance motor with 20,000 lb. capacity – great for wreckers, trailers, or severe duty applications
- Spring-applied disc brake designed to hold the full-rated load
- Hardened aircraft-grade nickel chromoly two stage planetary geartrain for speed and reliability
- Standard air clutch with manual clutch option
- Available in short- and long-drum versions
- Meets SAE J706 and CE specifications