About Us


About Us

ROMA AUTOSPORT, was established in 1992. Located in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. We deal in 4WD parts and accessories and Outdoor Equipment, mostly imported from the US and Australia.

The founder Justinus Sjahlim started the business from his hobby off-roading driving around the country side in Indonesia since early 80’s till today. He started from small scale business and now the business has grown as off-road activities are growing. He doesn’t just drive, he also organizes the International Off-Road event in Indonesia and one of the founder of Indonesia Off-Road Federation (IOF).

We have 2 offices, 1 in Jakarta (Head Office) and 1 branch in Surabaya, the capital of East Java province.

Indonesia Market

The aftermarket products in Indonesia is 80 percent in Jakarta and the remaining 20 percent is spread outside of Jakarta (West Java, Central Java, East Java province, Bali and 4 major islands).
Our products are sold through our dealers in Jakarta and outside Jakarta.


Jakarta the capital of Indonesia
Surabaya the capital of East Java Province

POPULATION INDONESIA 2015: 255.708.000
Jakarta, 15.256.000
West Java Province (22 miles from Jakarta), 46.400.000
Central Java Province, 32.800.000
East Java Province, 38.600.000