These classic gold engine-toppers with transmission control are complete throttle body kits, delivering an old-school carburetor look with EFI technology and reliability. Upgrade to the FiTech EFI 2 Barrel System and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today! If you are restoring your weekend cruiser and want to upgrade to the most innovative EFI technology, then this is the Go EFI system you’ve been looking for! This system will give you the EFI technology you need and will be perfect for your moderate horse power project car. This ready-to-run system has all of the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
- High-flow aluminum throttle body in a classic carburetor gold finish.
- Bolts onto H-2300 bolt pattern and R2G manifold with a TD-P#2086.
- Four FiTech flow matched injectors capable of up to 400hp.
- Self-learning technology for wide range super fast dial in correction.
- Voltage control fuel pump control.
- Suitable for crate engines and stock rebuilds.
- Throttle body mounted ECU – for an easy installation.
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required.
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 43.5 PSI).
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Accepts many common 5 1/8″” OEM or after-market air cleaner assemblies.
- Designed for natural aspirated engines only.
- Self-tuning ECU for the most user friendly set-up tunning with no computer necessary!
- Wide band O2 sensor with mounting kit that provides real time fuel MAP learning.
- Only 4 wiring connections required! (pump, key, power, tach).
- Includes a clamp-on oxygen sensor kit which ensure leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with a stainless steel clamp and a stainless steel (weldable) oxygen sensor flange.
- High resolution full color touchscreen for initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays.
- Annular Wet flow technology discharge design.
- OEM style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
|Dimensions||14 × 11.5 × 7.25 in|