The 3″ Stage 3 System includes all the components from the Stage 2 System and adds Adjustable Upper Control Arms (8053, 8054) in addition to the Heavy Duty Fixed Length Lower Control Arms front and rear. The Adjustable Upper Control Arms are required for locating the front/rear axles with lift heights over 3″ & for adjusting the pinion angles when using aftermarket 1310-1350 drive shafts. This system will fit 35″ tires with stock fenders or 37″ tires with high fenders.
Jeep JK Synergy Stage 3 Suspension System
- Stage 3 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets, flipped drag link, heavy duty fixed lower control arms and the addition of adjustable upper control arms
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Front and rear sway bar links
- Front and rear extended stainless steel braided brake lines
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Lower control arms manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1-3/4″ X .188″ Wall 1026 DOM tubing to increase durability and correct caster
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Front and rear lower shock mounts
- Optional front sway bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4″ backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2″ back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Available For Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles
- 2012+ JK’s lifted over 2″ will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.
- 3″ and up lifts, aftermarket driveshafts are recommended
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, winches, & tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- Requires 16″ or larger wheel diameter
- RHD = Right Hand Drive
|8023-30||JK 2-Door 3″ Lift Stage 3 Kit (Fits 35″ Tires, 37″ with High Fenders)|
|8043-30||JK 4-Door 3″ Lift Stage 3 Kit (Fits 35″ Tires, 37″ with High Fenders)|
|8023-30-RHD||JK 2-Door 3″ Lift Stage 3 Kit (RHD) (Fits 35″ Tires, 37″ with High Fenders)|
|8043-30-RHD||JK 4-Door 3″ Lift Stage 3 Kit (RHD) (Fits 35″ Tires, 37″ with High Fenders)|