No longer will there be the fear of additional cabin noise when fitting a roof rack. ARB’s engineers have formed an underside mounting wind deflector, ensuring a quiet and enjoyable driving experience.
Run your roof rack with reduced wind noise with the addition of one of ARB’s Base Rack wind deflectors for your ARB Base Roof Rack to effectively redirect air. Designed to be mounted on the underside of your vehicle’s roof rack, these Base Rack wind deflectors will significantly cut down the noise generated by your roof rack, so you can enjoy a quiet drive while still being able to haul gear on the roof. Installation is a cinch—the wind deflectors are a direct fit on ARB’s Base Roof rack and include the mounting hardware. The innovative design of these wind deflectors also allows the installation of front-mounted roof rack light bars with ease. This is wind deflector kit only. Base Rack is sold separately.
- 1.6mm press-formed aluminium
- Press-form shape provides rigidity and strength and aids noise reduction (if you want fancy technical words: it works to reduce vortex shedding effects)
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Vehicle specific
- Pre-cut slots to aid fitment of front-mounted roof rack light bar
- Significantly reduces wind noise associated with roof racks (almost eliminates it on most vehicles)