Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against heat, wear and abrasion.
- Heat treated construction for maximum tensile strength
- Compacted diameter for higher density and greater load bearing capacity
- High temperature resistant sleeve on first layer for protection against drum heat
- Reinforced thimble provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion
Note: rope must be used with standard black or matte aluminum hawse fairlead
For Winches with 16,500 lb. (5443 kg) pull rating or less
PN 93120: 80′ x 3/8″ (24.4m, 9.5mm) Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope. Note: will fit Epic Hook (PN: 92090)
PN 96040: 100′ x 3/8″ (24.4m, 9.5mm) Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope. Note: will fit Epic Hook (PN: 92090)
For Winches with 18,000 lb. (8165 kg) pull rating or less
PN 91820: 100′ x 7/16″ (30.48m, 11.1mm) Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope. Note: This rope requires an industrial hook w/coupler and will not fit any Epic Hook.